{ The place I call home }

South Africa

South Africa

South Africa
It feels like forever since my last post, I’ve been MIA on the blogosphere for two reasons…

Firstly, I went home to South Africa for a long overdue visit. It was amazing not only to see my family and friends again, but also because it made me remember why I love South Africa so much! The beautiful scenery made me feel so at home. Africa really does run in my veins and it’s nice to be reminded about it when living so far away.

The second reason is that I’m busy preparing for another big move; my husband and I are relocating to another country, across continents…AGAIN. We are both excited about our move but also a bit nervous, it’s a fun new adventure but with it inevitably comes a few challenges.

Later this week I’ll let you know which country we will be moving to, so watch this space!

Photos by Design Loving

No comments:

Post a Comment